
More birthday pictures...aren't they cute kids? Wish our fifth grandchild, Jakob, lived close enough to be in our pictures. I will post some of him later this week. He's just turned six years old and lives in Texas.
Anna will make a great mama...you ought to see how she's holding that baby---supporting the neck just like she knows what she's doing!
Today was another heavy smoke day for us. Please continue to pray for those firemen...they're battling fires absolutely all over Northern California.
I spoke with our friends in Paradise who were in the burn area but had their house and garage survive. Unfortunately, they're still sleeping in a hotel and eating out....their well isn't repaired yet. They've asked for prayer that the well can be repaired and doesn't have to be redrilled.
George had another episode of fever, nausea and headache. Apparently, the great mystery is solved---looks like George is subject to heatstroke/dehydration. They hydrated him and he snapped right out of it. Bad neck of the woods to live in if you can't take the heat!
I couldn't reason with Doc today---so he was out mowing the lawn, using round up and trying to catch up with his "day off" chores. Hopefully, the smoke won't hurt him on a one-day basis. I left to run errands and got an immediate headache and sore throat. I seem to be okay inside the house but apparently can't do the smoke outside.
Andrew lost another tooth, so his little grin is lopsided right now. He's thrilled with the added income (tooth fairy)!
Hope all of you are safe and staying out of the smoke if you live around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment