book is adorable. It has ten color pages and batting in the middle. Supposedly, it's washable. It came off the end of a bolt of fabric at WalMart and was only $4. I enjoyed making it so much, I plan to buy more fabric book panels. I WAS able to get the batting in the right place when I turned the fabric (learned how on the checkbook project below), so I am gaining experience with all these boo-boos.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
February 3, 2009 Anna's Color Book
book is adorable. It has ten color pages and batting in the middle. Supposedly, it's washable. It came off the end of a bolt of fabric at WalMart and was only $4. I enjoyed making it so much, I plan to buy more fabric book panels. I WAS able to get the batting in the right place when I turned the fabric (learned how on the checkbook project below), so I am gaining experience with all these boo-boos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment