The Red Bluff Quilting Guild had their quilt show this weekend. I worked 12 to 2 Sunday....in a huge warehouse. The bad news is that it was 107 degrees! Way too hot....probably won't be able to help next year as I'm a cream puff and can't take that kind of heat (building wasn't air conditioned).
Because this was my first year, I didn't know to go early in the day to see the show. I was so sick and hot, I really wasn't up for looking at the show.
The beautiful ladies in the first picture are Karon and Cindi. They own my favorite quilt store in Redding. They had a booth very close to mine and I took the opportunity to get a snapshot of them. You can see what "fun" personalities they have in the picture (Cindi's holding up a "fan" behind Karon's head for the picture).
The next picture was actually my favorite quilt. I've already said that I love applique and this one really pleased me. There were hundreds of quilts and I didn't spend more than 15 minutes looking, so I'm sure there were others that would have been fun to capture.
The dress at the bottom was a color I love and I was impressed with the pinstripes all across the front of the bodice...not sure it shows in the picture, but it was worth taking a picture.
All-in-all, a good experience but I was sad not to have more time to browse.
No comments:
Post a Comment